Ny båt til Molde brann og redningtsjeneste.
ref. engine user manual
First ten hours:
- Max engine speed 75% of rated speed
- Max throttle position 75%
- For the first five to ten minutes of operation Run the engine at low speed.
Final ten hours of Break-in:
- Max short term speed 100% of rated speed
- Max short term of throttle position 100%
- During the final ten hours of break-in the engine may run at full speed for five to ten minutes. The remaining hours engine should be operated up to 75% throttle position.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY OR MOB SITUATIN THE BREAK-IN PROCEDURE IS NOT APPLICABLE AND THE BOAT/ENGINE CAN BE OPERATED AT 100% RPM.